[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can I see process in JBPM 5.3.0 console?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 00:58:12 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How can I see process in JBPM 5.3.0 console?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756339#756339

Your configuration is completely correct, there was a bug in handling knowledge agent and collecting packages from guvnor. It was resolved on master but what you could do is after server startup and first logon to console give little bit more time to initialize session before you go to Processes section - like 5 - 10 seconds.

> Anatoliy Kalenskiy wrote:
> Or second case " - modify jbpm.console.properties file jbpm.console.directory property should point to a directory where you have your process definition" didn't work at all?
If you start it with ant start.demo then value given in jbpm-console.properties is overridden by jvm property given in build script -Djbpm.console.directory....

HTH