[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: How to write on standalone.xml permanently?

Paulo Merson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 13:45:44 EDT 2012

Paulo Merson [https://community.jboss.org/people/pmerson] created the discussion

"Re: How to write on standalone.xml permanently?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757073#757073

Removing history doesn't always work!
I'm having the same kind of problem: upon startup AS 7.1.0.Final removes a segment I added to standalone-full.xml. More specifically, the <jms-connection-factories>  definition inside the <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:messaging:1.1">  definition is yanked out.

I tried (in order):
1) Deleting contents under the standalone_xml_history directory.
2) Deleting the standalone_xml_history directory.
3) Deleting contents under the standalone-full_xml_history directory.
4) Deleting the standalone-full_xml_history directory.

*And no success*. AS 7.1 is still silently "doctoring" my standalone-full.xml.  Interesting thing is that the connection factory I define in the section that is removed works. But then, if I bounce the server it won't be there anymore.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]