[jboss-user] [jBPM] - can't export ftl files to grools

Nick Brown do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 13:16:40 EST 2012

Nick Brown [https://community.jboss.org/people/nick_brown] created the discussion

"can't export ftl  files to grools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779458#779458

Hi everyone
I'm new to JBPM and I'm trying to follow this small tutorial with simple HelloTask and exporting it into grools:
 http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jBPM5-guvnor-integration.swf http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jBPM5-guvnor-integration.swf

I've created the same set of files: HelloTask.ftl, Hello.ftl Hello-image.png  Hello.bpmn
Then I'm trying to export them to grools -  the same way as in the screencast
During export error occurs:
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-779458-19953/hello.jpg  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-779458-19953/450-198/hello.jpg
I have this error only for ftl files. Drools folder 100% empty as I several times tried to reinstall it.
Currently I use  version 5.2 but also installed 5.4 - i have the same problem

I've got a strange feeling that these ftl files are somehow autogenerated in drools after exporting the model, as when I export only them (without bpmn-file) - everything is ok. BUT after that i cant' load bpmn model anymore. When I load bpmn-file + image - I can't load ftl, as depicted in the screeenshot

What am i dong wrong?