[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Defining users for TaskServer - jbpm5

Alex Pavlov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 09:58:34 EST 2012

Alex Pavlov [https://community.jboss.org/people/rushproject] created the discussion

"Re: Defining users for TaskServer - jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779653#779653

Hi S Das,

For 1 year old update you may check my posts regarding executable bpmn on Bruce Silver blog. To summarize, I am very pessimistic about the idea of executable bpmn as a whole. If you have no time to follow the links below, here is one line summary:

A lot of time spent to produce hardly manageable code

And I would better avoid engaging into discussion about specific implementations, as my comments may be even more acid...

 http://www.brsilver.com/2011/11/07/executable-bpmn-2-0/#comments http://www.brsilver.com/2011/11/07/executable-bpmn-2-0/#comments
 http://www.brsilver.com/2011/11/14/more-on-executable-bpmn-2-0/ http://www.brsilver.com/2011/11/14/more-on-executable-bpmn-2-0/

Hope this helps,
Alex