[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How get payload from a message ?

toby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 20:47:30 EST 2012

toby [https://community.jboss.org/people/tobysaville] created the discussion

"Re: How get payload from a message ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779753#779753

I know this is an old thread but i just came across the same issue. I resolved it by making my DLQ NOT a gateway.

So i have a queue defined called retrieve_search_certificate_esb. it has a DLQ configured as such:

<attribute name="DLQ">jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=retrieve_search_certificate_dlq</attribute>

which is in turn mapped to a jms-bus with a busId of retrSearchCertDlqChannel

that jms-bus is configured by my service to be listened to by my service with
<jms-listener name="ESB-Channel" busidref="retrSearchCertDlqChannel" is-gateway="false"/>

the part that gave me access to my org.jboss.soa.esb.message.Message is: is-gateway="false" When is-gateway was true, the ESB Message was serialized to a String in the same way as the original post in this thread.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]