[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5 in a Web Application

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 05:05:18 EST 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"JBPM5 in a Web Application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779808#779808

Dear Helpers,

We are trying to use jbpm5 in our web application. But when i tried to deploy this web application on jboss servers it fails to deploy. I have tried to give attached persistance.xml files in the class path.

Error is same for both file one is for jpa 1.0 and second is one jpa 2.0.

When I tried to deploy on jboss jboss-as-7.1.1.Final or jboss-as-7.0.0.Final. After coping war file in deployments directory when I start application server its thorough given below error.

*org.jboss.msc.service.DuplicateServiceException: Service jboss.persistenceunit."bpm-test.war#org.jbpm.persistence.jpa" is already registered*

When I deploy on jboss 5 or jboss 6. I also need to copy jBPM-ds.xml file in the path.
but after deployment it throws exception as given below.

*DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "persistence.unit:unitName=#org.jbpm.persistence.jpa" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence cannot be cast to javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceProvider
    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1002)
    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:948)
*
Please help us in this regard. Error is same for both files. For your reference sample code is attached. libraries are not included. which are same copied from jbpm 5.3 runtime\lib.

Your help is highly appreciated,