[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Bean Instance Pools

Andrig Miller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 17:55:40 EST 2012

Andrig Miller [https://community.jboss.org/people/andy.miller] created the discussion

"Bean Instance Pools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779995#779995

During the development meeting in Brno in November, I was told that the bean instance pools were specific to each bean.  For example, if you had two stateless session beans, let's just call them Bean A, and Bean B, you could define a strict max instance pool for each one.  For the life of me I don't see how you can actually do this with the current schema.

There is nothing in the schema to associate a bean, by name or any other attribute, to a pool.

Is there a way to do this?

How does this really work?  It appears that there is really just one pool, and everything shares it, even if there are multiple deployments.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]