[jboss-user] [jBPM] - What's in jBPM 3.2.13?

Mauro Molinari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 11:45:50 EST 2012

Mauro Molinari [https://community.jboss.org/people/mauromol] created the discussion

"What's in jBPM 3.2.13?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/780439#780439

Hi, I noticed in JIRA that jBPM 3.2.13 has been released on 30 July 2012. Since we're planning to upgrade from jBPM 3.2.7 to 3.2.13 I'm searching for info in JIRA for changes between each intermediate release. However for 3.2.13 there are no issues in JIRA, so I was wondering what fixes have been done (against 3.2.12).  Thanks in advance, Mauro.