[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - What is the REASON for the exception: could not enlist in transaction

rpraveenkumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 12:00:42 EST 2012

rpraveenkumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/rpraveenkumar] created the discussion

"What is the REASON for the exception: could not enlist in transaction"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/780449#780449

Hi pls tell me what is the REASON for the following exception to occur:

Caused by: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!javax.transaction.SystemException: enlistResource failed; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!javax.transaction.SystemException: enlistResource failed)

what is that META AWARE OBJECT?

Note: i am using only one database, not two or more databases. [USING ONLY ONE <local-tx-datasource> (for mysql database)]

no info about timeout, rollback, deadlock in logs...

atleast please tell me what is the scenario in which above error will come...

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]