[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM and BPMN2 Modeler (Eclipse)

Salman Hameed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 06:16:03 EST 2012

Salman Hameed [https://community.jboss.org/people/nommyravian] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM and BPMN2 Modeler (Eclipse)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/783048#783048

Hi, Thank you for replying me. I should have tried this before posting  :D

I've another questions. As we have pools in BPMN2 modeler so is it possible to draw a diagram with multiple pools and execute it in jBPM? Does jBPM engine execute a diagram with multiple pools as it's not supported in Activiti. It's available in Bonita Open Solution.
If it's not possible in jBPM then how do we pass messages among two pools (processes)?

Thank you in anticipation.
Salman