[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Apps fail to deploy after running install.demo ant script

David Webster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 10:15:51 EST 2012

David Webster [https://community.jboss.org/people/dawebster] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Apps fail to deploy after running install.demo ant script"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/783116#783116

This was a pristine download.  I have not changed or editted anything, until the ant script didn't work.  In the db folder are twin sets of persistence.xml files, a PAIR for each, jbpm and task.  One has a JPA1 label and one has a JPA2 label.   The ant install.demo want to copy just jbpm-persistence.xml not jbpm-persistence-JPA2.xml or whatever.  I can fix the ant script, no problem and the thing install to completion.  That is not the problem.

The problem is the error I show above, which appears to have nothing to do with JPA persistence and everything to do with the underlying JBOSS VFS.  I'm not a JBoss guy so I have no idea what that is or why the JBoss team felt they had to write their own virtual filesystem but the error I am getting has something to do with that and how it may be interacting with my local Windows 7 filesystem.  My "H:" drive is a windows network drive....maybe that's the problem?