[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Deplyoing application runtime giving JSP Compilation Error only on JBOSS EAP 6, _jspService(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit

Amit Telang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 15:59:44 EST 2012

Amit Telang [https://community.jboss.org/people/amittelang1976] created the discussion

"Deplyoing application runtime giving JSP Compilation Error only on JBOSS EAP 6, _jspService(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/783359#783359

Hi ,

I am migrating my application from weblogic to JOBSS and while doing so one of my JSP at runtime giving me error about unable to compile because the java class compiled version of JSP is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit. But I am not facing this issue with weblogic server. Only with Jboss EAP this issue is coming.
Let me know the resolution if any one encountered.
Also my this application is legacy using servlet-jsp model only so its very hard to split the jsp into many jsps using jsp:include action.
Is there any other workaround in JBOSS EAP for this issue. Note : I am using java 7 version.That should not be a problem as same java version is working fine with weblogic.

Thanks,
Amit

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]