[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to create a group for human group task?

vikas k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 00:21:06 EST 2012

vikas k [https://community.jboss.org/people/vkn...] created the discussion

"How to create a group for human group task?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/783812#783812

Hi,

 I have started working on human task with group id but facing some issues. I have placed my issues in below questions.

1. How to create a group for human task?
eg: I want to create a sales group with john and mary as its members and then use this group in my human group task.
I tried with users.properties file and roles.properties but didn't get expected effects.

2. How do we run human task for a group in eclipse and jbpm console?

Version : JBPM 5.3
kindly share your experiences on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikas