[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Moving to JBoss AS 7 from Tomcat.. I need help with maven run..

techsjs2012 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 11:30:54 EST 2012

techsjs2012 [https://community.jboss.org/people/techsjs2012] created the discussion

"Moving to JBoss AS 7 from Tomcat.. I need help with maven run.."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/784106#784106

Moving to JBoss AS 7 from Tomcat.. I need help with maven run..  I download and have running JBoss AS7 and from the command line I can do a

mvn jboss-as:deploy to deploy my project on a running JBoss AS 7 but I am trying to get working
mvn jboss-as:start that would start a JBoss AS7 but this does not work...

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]