[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process Instance View Issue in JBPM 5.4.0 console

S Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 04:24:49 EST 2012

S Das [https://community.jboss.org/people/sibendu] created the discussion

"Process Instance View Issue in JBPM 5.4.0 console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/784240#784240

Hi All ,

I am new  in JBPM development world. I was trying to develop some JBPM processes(consists of user task) in WebDesigner and was able to test them through JBPM-console.
After deleting some test processes from Guvnor , I am not able to see the other running processes in JBPM-console.

 For information , I have also developed a process in eclipse , added it into guvnor and successfully build it.. Still the problem persists.

Can anyone please tell me how to troubleshoot this situation ?

Many Thanks in advance ,

Sibendu