[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64 classnotfound inspite of commons-codec jar being there

shiv kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 02:33:46 EST 2012

shiv kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/shivkr5558] created the discussion

"Re: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64 classnotfound inspite of commons-codec jar being there"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/784401#784401

i m recently deploying my projects in jboss7 i m also getting same error.
In jboss7 eveything should be added in ear module, so if we want to add external jar just create one lib folder in ear projects and in application.xml add
<module>
<java>commons-codec-1.5.jar</java>
</module>

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]