[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Getting error in building package in guvnor

VinothKumar Srinivasan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 24 08:23:02 EST 2012

VinothKumar Srinivasan [https://community.jboss.org/people/svinothmca] created the discussion

"Re: Getting error in building package in guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/784850#784850

Hi,

Thank you so much for your patience. :)

I can build the package.

I am new to this jbpm . I need to show a small demo on a process with  human task on approving the loan with the forms added in the task.I need to run the entire flow

It would be great if you could guide me in this and it will be more helpful to me

Cheers