[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get the bpmn file validation information

xin sun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 21:53:58 EST 2012

xin sun [https://community.jboss.org/people/xs06974] created the discussion

"Re: How to get the bpmn file validation information"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785026#785026

Hi guys, the question I depicted has been solved by myself. I just give some comments for further reference.

The jbpm version that caused the problem was jbpm 5.3. Once I upgraded to 5.4, the question disappeared. But if you upgrade from 5.3 to 5.4, you need to run *+ant clean.db+* firstly. otherwise you will encounter very weird transaction issue.