[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: cannot create java ee web project in jboss tools (eclipse) and jboss dev studio 6

morris xander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 04:11:24 EST 2012

morris xander [https://community.jboss.org/people/morxs] created the discussion

"Re: cannot create java ee web project in jboss tools (eclipse) and jboss dev studio 6"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785048#785048

After i try several times, it looks like i figure it out to make the project but only under jboss tools (eclipse)
1. Delete .m2 folder in the User folder, so it can redownload everything from the start
2. Create the project
3. If something errors in the Problems tab regarding artifact not found, right-click the project -> maven -> update project and tick Force Update of Snapshots/Releases
4. Also I change the BOM with the newest one. (in my case i changed it into 1.0.3.Final; while from jboss tools default is 1.0.2.Final-redhat-1)

I know this may not the most right answer for all issue regarding this, but it works for me (at least)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]