[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: User Task inside Multiple Instances node to do concurrent User Task assignments

Aadav N do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 09:06:58 EST 2012

Aadav N [https://community.jboss.org/people/aadav86] created the discussion

"Re: User Task inside Multiple Instances node to do concurrent User Task assignments"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785080#785080

Hi Maciej,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Your observation on my design is 100% perfect. Yes I had to go with this multidimensional approach to trigger multiple task assignment at a time and I want all the users to complete the task. Also I'm looping to achieve dynamic workflow.

1) In that case how can I associate the task name to the number of User Tasks triggered? How can I overwrite the implementation of Multiple Instances construct so that I can associate different task names with different user tasks whose information gets stored in I18NText?

2) Yes, I'm fine with the explicit loop construct and the "Async" property on Multiple Instances is possible..?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Aadav