[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5 Web application

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 09:41:24 EST 2012

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"jBPM5 Web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785085#785085

Hi,

I have to create a web application using jBPM5. Just for normal BPM features like completing tasks, delegating tasks etc. Now, I remember using jbpm 4 and i never needed to set up jbpm. All I ever did was get the jar files and use the APIs and connect to db using ONE hibernate cfg file.
Can I do a similar thing for version 5 too?
I have been going through bpmn2user's blog. But is there another simpler way? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a million  :)

Regards.