[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - How to create a JNDI string value on AS7?

Eric B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 1 16:46:01 EST 2012

Eric B [https://community.jboss.org/people/benze] created the discussion

"How to create a JNDI string value on AS7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/713853#713853

Hi,

I'm looking to create a JNDI lookup for a String resource, but can't quite figure out how to configure it in AS7.  I looked in the standalone-preview.xml file, but do not see any examples that would enable me to understand how I can configure a JNDI lookup with a simple string (URL) as a return value.   I tried looking through the docs, but do not see anything there either.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Eric

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]