[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: ClassCastException with Quartz Servlet and EJBInvokerJob in Jboss 6

Julie H do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 1 18:54:23 EST 2012

Julie H [https://community.jboss.org/people/julieh] created the discussion

"Re: ClassCastException with Quartz Servlet and EJBInvokerJob in Jboss 6"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/713870#713870

Have discovered that this is due to the fact that Quartz EJBInvoker is not EJB3 compliant.
The EJBInvoker class attempts to narrow my EJB interface to EJBHome. This is what throws the class cast exception.

I believe someone has created an EJB3Invoker which IS EJB3 compliant.
Am following this avenue to resolve.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]