[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unable to place jar files in Jbpm 5.2

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 2 01:29:41 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Unable to place jar files in Jbpm 5.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/713910#713910

Hi,
   I'm familiar with JBPM 5.1,where I will make ftl files and jbpm process as PNG image as single jar file and I will place in *server/default/lib* directory.

Now I'm using JBPM 5.2.Even I referred documentation,but unable to find where to place that jar files in JBOSS 7.In which directory I should place the required jar files which consists of ftl files and BPMN Process Image.Please suggest me and give me some advice regarding this problem

Thanks
Murthy