[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - JBossAS7 domain (not standalone) and SqlServer integrated Security

treacledog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 2 10:48:03 EST 2012

treacledog [https://community.jboss.org/people/treacledog] created the discussion

"JBossAS7 domain (not standalone) and SqlServer integrated Security"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/714083#714083

Our SQLServer datasources are configured with windows integrated security (jdbc:sqlserver://SERVER:1433;databaseName=DATABASE;integratedSecurity=true). This works fine when we launch JBoss with the standalone server, but when we launch the server as part of a domain, it just hangs when trying to get a connection. We've definitely isolated the problem to be with integratedSecurity, so we are assuming it's related to how the host server java processes are spawned, and how those processes interact with the integrated security dll. In Task Manager the java processes have the correct username, but the connection just hangs on war deployment.

Anyone have any experience or ideas with this?

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]