[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem while viewing the tasks in jbpm console

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 3 00:09:48 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Re: Problem while viewing the tasks in jbpm console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/714197#714197

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your quick response.I found hibernate cfg,persitence related files in jbpm-gwt-console-server war file.I edited them as per your instructions and made ant stop.demo.After that again when I perform ant start.demo,the process Instances which I started before are still appearing as running.Great to see that.ut,I couldn't able to see the personal tasks of that processes which I started before.Should i also change persistence related files in my task service.I'm unable to locate it.

Thanks
Krishna