[jboss-user] [Javassist] - Operations over collections are not working properly when my bean implements Serializable interface

Rajasekhar reddy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 3 09:50:52 EST 2012

Rajasekhar reddy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/sekharreddy.kasu] created the discussion

"Operations over collections are not working properly when my bean implements Serializable interface"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/714319#714319

HI,
I am using JSF1.2 and RichFaces3.3.
when I am trying to add a object to my collection,the object is override the previous values.when i remvoe the Serializable then it is working fine.any suggestions please...........

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]