[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: server becomes unresponsive

kamal_khadka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 6 14:00:48 EST 2012

kamal_khadka [https://community.jboss.org/people/kamal_khadka] created the discussion

"Re: server becomes unresponsive"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/714757#714757

Thank you very much for that.

I found out that the way our application works is customers are never deactivated and when we run a one particular task it looks for all active customer and then find their inventory items and try to change the status of each item. Right now, new logic deactivates customers
if they are finished using the service. This is for now solution only.

Thank you again

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]