[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Regarding JBOSS Client Directory

GK Kush do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 8 11:32:24 EST 2012

GK Kush [https://community.jboss.org/people/gknetworking] created the discussion

"Regarding JBOSS Client Directory"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715261#715261

Hi,

       I understand that the jars in the JBOSS client directory are not loaded by the app server. These jars are loaded by the standalone client applications that want to interact with JBOSS. These cleint apps run in different JVM process (other than Jboss AS) as well.
I wanted to know the client apps running in different jvm process can interact with Jboss AS and how the jars in the client dir are loaded.

Thanks,
GK

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]