[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: RedHat support for jBPM 5

Massimo Gentilini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 8 12:49:45 EST 2012

Massimo Gentilini [https://community.jboss.org/people/massimogentilini] created the discussion

"Re: RedHat support for jBPM 5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715290#715290

Important note: I'm not a RedHat employee or in any way involved with them, so take these info with the right degree of correctness.

We are JBPM5 users and from various consultancy from RH we got the following:

- JBPM5 seems to be scheduled to enter in the fully supported lifecycle sooner or later in 2012, now is not supported (yet). I believe this information has been shared also officially (some slides in some event, that is)
- It's not known how the licensing will work and if JBPM will have a stand alone license or will be included in some part of the current offering like BRMS or if the current offering will evolve to include JBPM in other ways
- You can use RH consultancy for support, they will be very happy to assist you (provide you pay the consultancy fees), so the sales address of RH is the best starting point  ;)

Regards
Massimo