[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Customized WorkItems - API?

Kai Gebhardt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 9 06:36:47 EST 2012

Kai Gebhardt [https://community.jboss.org/people/kg86] created the discussion

"Customized WorkItems - API?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715477#715477

Hi,
I have a problem. I want to use jBPM in many scenarios. For every scenario/project I need a cutomized set of WorkItems (in the Guvnor Console as possible).
I want to load the specific sets of WorkItems for each project from one repository, where I have saved all my WorkItems (in abstract forms).
But the used BPMN-Console of jBPM load the WorkItems, which are displayed, from a local config file. Is there a feasibility to load the WorkItems from another extern Inputstream?
So that I can use my WorkItems from my own repository? I don't  know how I can do that, because I don't find apis for that.
Can someone help? Thanks a lot!
Cu Kai