[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process getting into JBPM Console from eclipse: looks like Magic

Satish Vemula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 9 12:14:19 EST 2012

Satish Vemula [https://community.jboss.org/people/satishk.vemula] created the discussion

"Process getting into JBPM Console from eclipse: looks like Magic"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715614#715614

Hi,

I have recently installed the JBOSS bundle of JBPM 5.2 and adding one two simple BPMN processes to the evaluation resource folder.

I am doing the development using regular ant start.demo as a starting point. All of a sudden, I started seeing the new processes in the JBPM console.

I have never explicitly deployed them as such. (I am trying to find a way to deploy them as such). I am able to run the processses from the eclipse, but in case of Console models, they are having issues finding the forms I guess.

Can any one explain where the magic is happening?

regards
Satish