[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: How to configure Oracle with my application in jboss 5.0

Ramazan YILDIRIM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 10 16:07:36 EST 2012

Ramazan YILDIRIM [https://community.jboss.org/people/ryildirim] created the discussion

"Re: How to configure Oracle with my application in jboss 5.0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715952#715952

[JmsActivation] Unable to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at 7b682f(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter at 185cb87 destination=queue/JbpmCommandQueue destinationType=javax.jms.Queue tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=DefaultJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=30000 useDLQ=true DLQHandler=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/DLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=10)
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue not bound

This is due to default oracle-persistence-service.xml . jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice bean can not be deployed. You have to remove the jgroups properties if you are not using it as clustered or deploy jgroups ChannelFactory...

<attribute name="Clustered">false</attribute> remove the lines below this line....

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]