[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Nexus access to http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/maven2

Logan McGrath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 11 13:57:09 EST 2012

Logan McGrath [https://community.jboss.org/people/lmcgrath] created the discussion

"Re: Nexus access to http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/maven2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716007#716007

Hey Jesper,

I think this is the only reference to the Fungal project's maven repository (aside from the github project page at  http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/ http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/.) There's no documentation or instructions on how to set up access to the runtime dependencies for ironjacamar, and the repository location at  http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/maven2 http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/maven2 does not seem to exist.

I've been unable to run integration tests against the embedded container using maven because of the dependency problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]