[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unable to Start Process Instance running through Java API

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 12 12:21:38 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Unable to Start Process Instance running through Java API"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716053#716053

Hi,

I'm unable to get how to start Process Instance running in JBPM Console through Java code.What is the available methods for that.I'm able to start process through ksessio.startProcess() method..But,how to run Process Instance..Please suggest me regarding this.

Regards
Krishna