[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Howto start a process from outside

Mario Giammarco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 13 05:27:10 EST 2012

Mario Giammarco [https://community.jboss.org/people/mgiammarco2] created the discussion

"Re: Howto start a process from outside"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716140#716140

> Esteban Aliverti wrote:
>
> In 1 and 2, are you talking about jbpm-console? Or are you planning to do your own application?
>
> For the simplified web interface, if you are using jbpm-console, I think there is a set of REST API you could use to interact with it (start a process, complete a task, etc.).
Yes sorry I have not used the correct term I was meaning jbpm-console.
So you suggest to use REST. Infact I have the doubt: REST or jbpm API?
I would like to understand what is the purpose of the API.

Thanks!
Mario