[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: How can I create Java web service (jax-ws) with array or List as a parameter

spyhunter99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 13 11:38:11 EST 2012

spyhunter99 [https://community.jboss.org/people/spyhunter99] created the discussion

"Re: How can I create Java web service (jax-ws) with array or List as a parameter"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716249#716249

I'd suggest making it a wrapped class. So...

class listcontainer
{
public List<String> command;
public String ID;
}

then your web service

public String invoke(listcontainer request)

or something like that. I'd suggest always writting WSDL first. It gives you the best flexiblity and control for defining this stuff. Assuming your using SOAP,  Document wrapped Literal is my preference for interoperability

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]