[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Using JBoss as back-end for remote thick client?

cmolodo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 13 16:28:21 EST 2012

cmolodo [https://community.jboss.org/people/cmolodo] created the discussion

"Re: Using JBoss as back-end for remote thick client?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716351#716351

By the by, I'm not trying to be argumentative or obnoxious, and I realize I may have come across that way, for which I apologize.  I've been trying to give myself a crash-course on this stuff over the last several days, and I've been concerned that I'm missing some fundamental piece of the picture.  Unfortunately, my coworkers don't know any more about it than I do, so I decided to turn to the forums to try to validate my understanding of how different pieces fit together and communicate with each other.  I definitely welcome anyone saying "Hey, you've got this basic idea wrong!  What you're saying makes no sense!"

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]