[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBoss AS7 did not start within 5 minutes

Gunjan Bohra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 14 05:19:54 EST 2012

Gunjan Bohra [https://community.jboss.org/people/gunjan.bohra] created the discussion

"JBoss AS7 did not start within 5 minutes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716462#716462

Hi
  After Installation ,I run ant start.demo command
 and found following error on screen.
 "JBoss AS7 did not start within 5 minutes"
I checked following
1) I Checked no process is bound on port 80
2) Run individual bat file (jbpm-5.2.0.Final-installer-full\jbpm-installer\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\bin\standalone) did not show any error.
3) No individual log folder is being created on following locatin :D:\NSF-E-Cap\jbpm-5.2.0.Final-installer-full\jbpm-installer\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\log

would you please help me to find out reason not to start JBoss AS7 services.

With Thanks