[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 15 06:19:36 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Re: Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716783#716783

Thank you Tihomir,

I have a one doubt in this designer war file.When I open the designer editor through  *http://localhost:8080/designer/editor?profile=jbpm&uuid=123456 http://localhost:8080/designer/editor?profile=jbpm&uuid=123456*..It is succesfully opening the designer editor.But,there is no option to save it.So,I tried with URL  *http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?client=oryx&hideRuleLHS=false&hideRuleRHS=true&hideRuleAttributes=true&assetsUUIDs=123456 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?client=oryx&hideRuleLHS=false&hideRuleRHS=true&hideRuleAttributes=true&assetsUUIDs=123456*.

Now,I can succesfully see the save changes option...

But,Even if I made changes to BPMN Process,it is not reflecting.Since I need to build the package.Is there any way to open the *package* in designer editor  mode  and build the configuration of package?.Please suggest me in opening the package in the designer editor and saving the changes,building the configuration

Regards
Krishna Murthy