[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Unable to control "JMS SessionPool Worker" threads

Jitendra Chittoda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 16 07:51:43 EST 2012

Jitendra Chittoda [https://community.jboss.org/people/jchittoda] created the discussion

"Unable to control "JMS SessionPool Worker" threads"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717129#717129

Hi,

I am using JMS on JBoss 4.2.2 GA version. I was looking into the JProfiler to see how my JMS is performing. I actually wanted to improve the performance of my JMS requests.
What I observed is, there are total 44 threads running for "JMS SessionPool Worker". I tried to find out the configuration setting in XML files, but could not identify any setting.

Please suggest how I can configure the number of threads running for this?

Thanks,
Jitendra Chittoda

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]