[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How to stop/start delivery to an mdb in JBoss 7.1

magnus byne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 16 14:41:05 EST 2012

magnus byne [https://community.jboss.org/people/magnusb] created the discussion

"How to stop/start delivery to an mdb in JBoss 7.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717295#717295

In Jboss 5.1 I could start/stop delivery to an MDB using the jmxconsole / twiddle.sh.

Is there a simialr way to do this in Jboss 7.1 using the jboss-admin.sh. I can browse to my mdb, but there does not seem to be a start/stop operation on them.

Thanks,
Magnus.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]