[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 Exception:Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo#2]

Aliaksei Kushunin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 16 15:38:09 EST 2012

Aliaksei Kushunin [https://community.jboss.org/people/a.kushunin] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 Exception:Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo#2]"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717311#717311

Yep! After fighting with JBPM 5 for 2 month I realized, that it is not disigned for working in J2EE environment. Starting from using server datasorces and it's transaction manager and finishing with starning Mina server as separated thread from EJB. So we moved to Alfesco Activiti 5.3 and it worked like magic. As you can find in docs it's specially disigned to work in J2EE invironment.