[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPMN2 modeler

annah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 17 04:17:47 EST 2012

annah [https://community.jboss.org/people/annah] created the discussion

"jBPMN2 modeler"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717395#717395

Hi!

I am trying out the new BPMN2 modeler that is currently under development, it looks great and we would like to reuse it in our project. Do you know when it is expected to be ready for use and to replace the current ruleflow editor?

Also another question, are there any instructions how to build the modeler from source, I've been trying - but without success. This is what I did:
1. downloaded the Eclipse Helios distribution with PDE tools
2. installed the latest release of Graphiti
3. exported the BPMN2 metamodel and BPMN2 modeler source projects from Github repositories
4. built the modeler projects with maven

But I am still getting a bunch of compilation errors (all of them referring to unresolved dependencies). Are there any other plugins required to be able to build the editor?