[jboss-user] [jBPM] - After restart human task server, why there is no process instance under process?

Jimmy dong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 18 05:46:00 EST 2012

Jimmy dong [https://community.jboss.org/people/jimmy.dongjia] created the discussion

"After restart human task server,why there is no process instance under process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717664#717664

Dear all:
    A very strange problem: I have modified the
 "jbpm-gwt-console-server-war/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml" and
"jbpm-gwt-console-server-war/WEB-INF/lib/jbpm-human-task-5.1.0.Final.jar/META-INF/persistence.xml"   ,
from "<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create" />"
to "<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update" />".

I start some instances under one process,  after I restart human task server, there is no instance under the process! But in the database ,the all data is in table ProcessInstanceInfo .

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-717664-18011/2.JPG  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-717664-18011/450-98/2.JPG

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-717664-18010/1.JPG  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-717664-18010/450-118/1.JPG

and the personal tasks can show:

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-717664-18012/3.JPG  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-717664-18012/450-106/3.JPG