[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to start the humantask service without using ant?

mariaprabudass Edwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 19 12:41:17 EST 2012

mariaprabudass Edwin [https://community.jboss.org/people/mariaprabudass] created the discussion

"Re: How to start the humantask service without using ant?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717787#717787

*Thanks* for your response Demian. I have referred the samples shared by you but actually i need to start the *human task service*
 via the *terminal*. Is it possible to run the [*DemoTaskService.class*] through *terminal* for to start the *human task service*? If so how can i achieve this?

If not possible could you please suggest me the alternate solution to start the human task service

Thanks for looking into this..
Maria