[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Unable to deploy resource adapter with embedded ironjacamar

Logan McGrath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 20 16:02:42 EST 2012

Logan McGrath [https://community.jboss.org/people/lmcgrath] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to deploy resource adapter with embedded ironjacamar"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718107#718107

I get the same result. There is no ra.xml file (should there be one?) and the default packaging for the maven project is JAR.

Here's the output from "jar tf resource-0.1.jar" with JAR packaging:

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
com/
com/acme/
com/acme/resource/
com/acme/resource/mbean/
com/acme/resource/AcmeConnection.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeConnectionFactory.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeConnectionFactoryImpl.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeConnectionImpl.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeManagedConnection.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeManagedConnectionFactory.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeManagedConnectionMetaData.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeRaMetaData.class
com/acme/resource/AcmeResourceAdapter.class
com/acme/resource/mbean/AcmeMBean.class
com/acme/resource/mbean/AcmeMBeanImpl.class
META-INF/ironjacamar.xml
resource.xml
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/resource/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/resource/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/com.acme/resource/pom.properties

Here's the output of "jar tf resource-0.1.rar" if I change the packaging to RAR:

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
ironjacamar-spec-api-1.0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar
jboss-transaction-api_1.1_spec-1.0.0.Final.jar
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/com.flex125/
META-INF/maven/com.flex125/resource/
META-INF/maven/com.flex125/resource/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/com.flex125/resource/pom.properties

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]