[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: How to configure method invocation timeout for a remote SFSB deployed in JBoss AS 7.1?

rafael castro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 20 16:34:52 EST 2012

rafael castro [https://community.jboss.org/people/raken] created the discussion

"Re: How to configure method invocation timeout for a remote SFSB deployed in JBoss AS 7.1?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718118#718118

Hi,

Apparently, I find out how to solve when a client hang up if lost connection with the host server for a remote invocation.  I missed out the part where describe how to configure the options for a connection in this tutorial  https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/EJB+invocations+from+a+remote+client+using+JNDI https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/EJB+invocations+from+a+remote+client+using+JNDI; so, I added this property *remote.connection.default.connect.options.org.jboss.remoting3.RemotingOptions.HEARTBEAT_INTERVAL*, and did the test  scenario I described in the last post and it worked.

Before that, I tried with the timeout property for Jboss Remoting but I did not find if this property is still available in remoting3.

Thanks.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]