[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: What can I do with the OpenShift Server Adapter in Eclipse?

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 21 07:14:46 EST 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: What can I do with the OpenShift Server Adapter in Eclipse?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718277#718277

Deploy locally: use a JBoss 7 server locally installed.

Deploy to OpenShift: use a OpenShift Server.

The click path is the same for both on how to deploy/publish and you can take the same app and deploy locally as well as to openshift as long as they are Eclipse WTP projects buildable with Maven.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]