[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: CDI @Inject in a JAX-WS service impl?

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 21 15:28:30 EST 2012

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: CDI @Inject in a JAX-WS service impl?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718492#718492

OK, so it seems the the feature request covered by the jira Paul created basically falls into a grey area of the specs (at the same time common sense suggest this feature request is valid). As Richard said, we'll evaluate what can be done to implement the feature request, it's likely to be quite complex. Hopefully as Martin said above, what the specs clearly require is properly working.
This said, Paul, I believe we can find out a workaround / different solution for your integration work. Perhaps we can catch on IRC...

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]